Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
La sirène. (1990) Painting by Aldéhy
- Packaging (Box or cardboard packaging) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
We are sorry, the image file we have for this artwork is too small.
Please contact us with all your project's details and we will find a solution with you.
This image is available for download with a licence
- Dimensions Height 15.4in, Width 19.7in
- Categories Paintings under $2,000
8 allée du parc. Tel : 03 85 80 82 03
71200 Le Creusot FRANCE
1975 : Settling in South Pacific ( Port-Vila in the New Hebrides ).
1976 : Journey to Australia - Meeting with Australian artists in Sydney.
75-77 : Studying and self-taught learning of painting.
1977 : Entrance to Toulouse Art School.
1978 : Journey to San Francisco - Visits in artists’studios.
1979 : - First French-Australian “ Arstistic Meeting ” exhibition.
- Graduation in Toulouse Art school.
- First personal exhibition in Port-Vila.
1980 : Withdrawal from the world in a forest house with Alexandre Yterce to work on a musical, painting and writing project.
1981 : Touring in France, Spain and Portugal to present works in the streets.
1981 : One-way journey to Tokyo ( Japon ) for a pictorial and musical renewal.
1982 : Personal exhibition in Port-Vila’s cultural centre.
1983 : Personal exhibition in Port-Vila’s French Embassy.
84-87 : Annual exhibitions at “ Le Grand Palais ”( Paris ) in the French Artists’ room.
87-90 : Numerous personal and group exhibitions in Burgundy ( Blanzy, Beaune, Montceau ).
1990 : - Exhibition in Sainte-Marie Chapel in Nevers and educational animation for children from the leisure centre and “ Albert Camus ” primary school. Realization of a 100 m ( metre ) fresco on the pavement.
- Exhibition and creation studio in a nursery school in blanzy.
- Partnership with teenagers from the leisure centre to realize a fresco on the walls and ceiling of an underground pedestrian crossing in Blanzy.
- Exhibitions in Chalon-sur-Saône and Gueugnon with the “ Arts et Artisanats en Bourgogne ” association ( The Arts and Crafts in Burgundy association ).
1991 : - Exhibition in Washington D.C. ,USA, as part of the promotion of the French Artistic Heritage.
- Exhibition in the Art Gallery in “ La Verrerie ” castle in Le Creusot.
1992 : - Exhibition in Germany, in partnership with Le Creusot Fine Arts Society, as part of a town-twinning.
- Design and realization, with pupils from The secondary school in St Germain, of 500 square metres of stage setting for a five-act opera : “ Les enfants de la terre ” (= “ The children of Earth ”) by Bernard Lienhardt.
92-93 : Work in partnership with SNECMA aeronautial company for the realization of a collection of 30 paintings on “ Arts and Architecture ”.
1993 : Touring exhibition of the collection on 5 industrial sites in and...