Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
Moscow – Riga (2022) Painting by Elizaveta Povysheva (Aaltiorem)
- Packaging (Wood Crate) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
This print is available in several sizes.
This image is available for download with a licence
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
- Dimensions Height 31.5in, Width 63in
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Framing This artwork is not framed
- Categories Paintings under $10,000 Conceptual Art War
with one suitcase. The picture shows a queue for a bus on which it was necessary to go a long way - to be stopped first
by traffic police officers, later by FSB officers, and finally, to cross the border with Latvia for those who were let through at the Russian border, most
passengers are Ukrainians, I managed to talk to some of them and learn their history, in the picture I depicted images of people whom I remember.
Elizaveta Povysheva is a contemporary Russian painter. Her work's primary focus is interaction with the surrounding reality and feelings resulting from what is occurring. The artist frequently uses people in her works because she thinks it makes it simpler for the viewer to identify with the story and read the character's feelings. She frequently combines picturesque paintings with charcoal or black marker, but oil and acrylic paints are the primary medium for her artwork. She hopes to arouse a desire to stay over and become fully immersed in the painting by adding more variety to it.