Let us know if you would like to see more photos of this artwork!
- Back of the work / Side of the work
- Details / Signature / Artwork's surface or texture
- Artwork in situation, Other...
5 GIRLS DIFFERENT ON 5 PODIUMS BLACK (C. 6) (2022) Sculpture by Maas Tiir
- Packaging (Wood Crate) All artworks are shipped with a premium carrier, carefully protected and insured.
- Tracking Order tracking until the parcel is delivered to the buyer. A tracking number will be provided so that you can follow the parcel in real-time.
- Delay Worldwide delivery in 3 to 7 days (Estimate)
- Customs not included The price does not include customs fees. Most countries have no import tax for original artworks, but you may have to pay the reduced VAT. Customs fees (if any) are to be calculated on arrival by the customs office and will be billed separately by the carrier.
- Trackable Online Certificate of Authenticity Authenticity Certificates can be verified online at any moment by scanning the artwork code.
- Artist Value Certification Experts study the work and career of an artist then establish an independent and reliable average price value. The average price value situates the artist on a price range for a given period. The experts may also be asked to establish a more precise estimate for a particular work.
100% secure payment with SSL certificate + 3D Secure.
Original Artwork (One Of A Kind)
on Synthetic board
- Dimensions Height 12.6in, Width 11.4in, Depth 11.8in / 4.70 kg
- Artwork's condition The artwork is in perfect condition
- Fit for outdoor? Yes, This artwork can be displayed outdoor
- Categories Sculptures under $2,000 Pop Art Nude
Each product is cast and hand-finished by the author personally to a mirror finish in order to create an organized beautiful flow of reflections of the surrounding space and light on all surfaces.
The casting materials used by Maas Tiir are environmentally friendly certified Turkish-made polyester resin with fillers that imitate semi-precious stones of different compositions and colors: black obsidian, red amber, white marble, shades of gray-green and gray-blue.
Sergey Abrosimov, alias Maas Tiir, is a contemporary Russian artist. He is a professional architect, the winner of architectural and architectural-monumental competitions, with projects for many buildings, multifunctional complexes, urban environment design, landscape and interiors, with the goal of achieving harmony between architecture, design and internal state.
Currently, he is looking for new forms of self-expression in the world of contemporary art. Abrosimov's works are rich in inner content, meaningful, and reflect universal ideals and ideas in the shape of deep, creative, symbolic, and ambiguous imagery; each individual finds a reflection of his or her own thoughts and feelings in them, and they encourage deep personal reflections.
Sergey Abrosimov was born in 1957, in Russia.